Kitchen Village is open
YES, we’re open! Here is our response to COVID-19:
Governor JB Pritzker via the Illinois Department of Commerce website states, “Residential Remodeling falls within Section 1.9 of the Executive Order” and is considered an essential business.
During this time of COVID-19, we know that you are working hard to protect your family. As an organization, we care deeply about the well-being of our clients, our staff, and our subcontractors. In response to COVID-19, Kitchen Village has implemented new policies and procedures according to CDC guidelines in order to keep you and your loved ones safe. The following steps are some of the changes we have made.
IN THE SHOWROOM:
- Showroom visits are by appointment only.
- We are only allowing 1 person (or couple) in the showroom at a time.
- As of May 1st, individuals must wear a facemask when in public indoor spaces. Our staff will be wearing masks during any meetings and we ask that our clients do as well.
- We are asking that all showroom visitors apply hand sanitizer upon arrival. We will do the same.
- We are practicing good social distancing measures. We will not shake hands and we will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet at all times. Our large design areas make this very easy to implement.
- The showroom is thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis and we disinfect samples after each use.
- We are available for virtual meetings upon request.
ON THE JOBSITE:
- Workers have been advised not to come to work if they are feeling ill.
- Workers will wash their hands frequently or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Workers will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from the client at all times.
- Workers will use proper personal protective equipment (PPE) on the job site. They will wear a mask any time they are outside the immediate work zone and any time they communicate with the client.
- Workers will thoroughly clean and disinfect the work area at the end of every workday.